Every spring the Wamego City Park, downtown, and many home gardens throughout town come alive with the vibrant colors of thousands of tulips. Many of the bulbs for these bright, early spring flowers came from Holland and are the backdrop for this April festival.
- Over 150 craft vendors!
Jewerly, purses, woodworking, floral, original art, pottery, candles, soap,clothing, puzzles, quilts, baskets, hand-woven rugs, copper art, salsa, dips, photography, yard art, and more!
- Specialty food court and homemade ice cream!
- Kid's inflatable play area and petting zoo!
- Free entertainment in the bandstand both days!
- Children's Train Rides!
- Great Tulip Festival only deals at downtown businesses!
- Restaurants, local wine, coffee, art, clothing, fiber, and antiques.
27th Annual Tulip Festival
Saturday - April 12, 2014 9am - 6pm
Sunday - April 13, 2014 10am - 4pm
Tourists and vendors alike should contact the Wamego Chamber of Commerce / Mainstreet for more information.Vendor applications can be downloaded from the Chamber web-site.
Wamego Chamber of Commerce/Mainstreet
Wamego, KS 66547